Offering graduate programs in high-growth fields, with generous scholarship support available.
A new model of graduate education
We’re investing in you—and in Maine.
With $100M in scholarships from the Harold Alfond Foundation®, the Roux Institute is proud to launch the Alfond Scholars Initiative.
We’re providing recent college graduates, bachelor’s degree and PhD holders, Northeastern undergraduates, and employer partners with essential capabilities in data and computer science, life science, and, soon, artificial intelligence. Our programs let learners gain skills through real-world assignments with Maine employers. The result: a powerful talent and innovation network.
Discover what’s possible with:
- Generous scholarships for graduate certificate and master’s degree seekers
- Complimentary introductory courses
- Personalized career counseling
- Experience—through virtual projects and paid co-ops
- Initial offerings in computer science, analytics, project management, and bioinformatics
- Funds for employer partners to hire student co-ops
- Support for postdoctoral positions in critical fields like AI and machine learning
We’re ready if you are.
Speak with an advisor to learn more.
We sit down with employers to understand their challenges, then design educational and research strategies to meet their talent and innovation needs. In turn, these partners provide professional opportunities for Roux graduate students and Northeastern undergraduates through six-month, paid co-ops and six-week virtual projects.