The Roux Institute campus is located at 100 Fore Street in Portland’s historic Old Port neighborhood. Our campus hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30am-10pm, and Saturday, 9am-5pm. Campus Tours are offered to prospective students and members of the general public at the schedule seen here (RSVP required).
Just 90 minutes north of Boston, Northeastern’s newest regional campus offers an intimate, safe, and vibrant community on the coast of Maine while taking advantage of a rich employer network, access to world-class faculty and researchers, and the university’s global reach with over 275,000 alumni in more than 180 countries.
The Roux’s 44,000 square foot waterfront campus is just steps away from top restaurants, bars, and museums and offers world-class access to beaches and mountains.
About Portland, Maine
1st Safest Place to Live
15+ Direct Flights to NYC and Washington DC
17th Most Educated City in America
8th Best Place to Live in the U.S.
31rd Happiest City in America
50+ Galleries and Museums
90 Minutes North of Boston
200+ Restaurants (most per capita of any US city)
Guests may park in the public parking garage on level P0. The entrance is on Fore Street across from the Residence Inn right after the Hancock-Fore Street intersection. There is a Roux Institute sign.
- You will be asked to either insert a credit/debit card or enter a phone number upon entering the parking garage to create an electronic ticket.
- Park wherever you’d like on P0 and then enter the building through the glass door into the elevator corridor. Take the elevator to level 1.
- The public parking rate is $5/hr.
- Prospective students and those affiliated with other Northeastern campuses can have their electronic parking ticket validated at the front desk.
- In order to exit the garage, please insert the same card or enter your phone number once more.
- ChargePoint electric vehicle charges are available in the P0 garage. You can find more information here.
- Charging Rates: $1/hr for the first six hours and $15/hr after six hours
Parking in the P0 garage is typically for day-use only. If you need to park overnight, please let the campus experience team know at the front desk or by email at [email protected].